"Blits Dental-Kakhaber Kharebava Clinic" accepts residents for prosthodontics program. To register for an prosthodontics residency, please, provide us with the following documents through our email: email@example.com :
- Copy of diploma
- Copy of ID card
- Copy of Specialty Seeker Certificate
- Duration of study: 15 months
- Theoretical part 6 months
- Practical part 9 months
The theoretical course includes:
- Materials Science.
- Removable prosthetics: metal ceramics, zirconia ceramics, press ceramics, "Cerec" technology.
- Implantation: Direct and delayed loading.
- Removable prosthesis: Complete, partial, removable prosthesis on implants.
- Technical case - competencies of the doctor.
The practical course includes:
- In addition to theoretical training, you will work as an assistant to a dentist, giving the novice a chance to see and experience more clinical cases.
- At the beginning of the practical part you will receive patients independently, under the supervision.
- The same, highest quality materials and treatment standards are used in the residency programs.
- The clinic provides the resident with all materials and tools.
- The curriculum is loaded with additional materials, such as presentations, courses, trainings, etc.
- The local head of the orthopedic residency is: Zaza Nakudashvili - M.D., Prosthodontist.
For more information, please contact us:
032 222 15 16